Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Romeo and Juliet at the O2 Arena

It's exactly 20:30 in Spain when I'm starting to write this, which means that it is 19:30 in London.
This is the time when my favourite ballet company in the world, the Royal Ballet, is starting its performance of Romeo and Juliet not at the Royal Opera House, as usual, but at the O2 Arena of London. I had the chance to be in there last year for a concert, and I can't imagine how amazing it can be to watch R&J there. As if that wasn't enough, today the stars are my favourite ballet couple ever, Tamara Rojo and Carlos Acosta.

Bennet Gartside, first soloist with the Royal Ballet, made two awesome videos to promote the event. You can see them both right here:

 

I wish them the best of the lucks from here.
You guys are going to rock the whole city!
Nerea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment