Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

First pair of pointe shoes

I thought you would like to see my first pair of pointe shoes; the ones I used when I was eleven!

I used to have very little feet for my age (I still do actually, although not as much), so… my first pair of pointe shoes is kind of tiny. It’s a European size 33, which, according to a chart I just found, is like an American 1,5Y (I don’t even know if that’s right). They are almost the size of my hand, look at them!

Also, I like Corella Ballet. A lot.

As you can see, they seem to be almost unused. Actually, I wore them for a really short period of time (I would say… four or five ballet lessons), because my feet grew a little bit and then it was painful to even walk normally with them on, so I had to buy some new ones!

Nerea.

2 comments: