Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweet face!

Ok, so now you know the choreography; let's start focusing on your expression. You know, Les Sylphides is a very romantic ballet, like, very feminine and sweet. I need to see that sweetness on your faces. No, don't smile! That's too much. Just show tenderness with your eyes... everything is very romantic...

Oh, yeah, sure! I'm going to try and show tenderness and sweetness when I'm counting and when I know I have to chainé-né® to the LEFT after those two soutenus!!! Yeah! I'm going to try and make a pretty face which I don't really know how to make! As if I wasn't scared enough!
DARN!

Well, I guess that's ballet!
And we love it!
Nerea.

4 comments:

  1. I've stolen a phrase from here too, Ballernia School ©.
    Thanks Adult Beginner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yep, the Adult Beginner always gives pretty names to ballet stuff :D
      I miss Ballerina Class, by the way. :(

      Delete
  2. Cheeers :PPP I know you can :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm actually doing my best, but chainés are SO DIFFICULT!

      Delete